Xenotes is the only tour in Cancun that takes you to see the four types of cenotes that exist in nature. First of all, have a cup of coffee or hot chocolate, cookies and fruit. Then have fun with activities such as assisted rappel, zip lines, snorkeling, swim, high jumps and one of the most beautiful kayak excursions in the area. To recharge your energy, a delicious lunch based on cold cuts, cheeses, salad, bread, hot soup, soft drinks, beers and red and white wine, fully included, will be waiting for you. Explore into the heart of the Mayan jungle with the cenotes in Cancun in small groups accompanied by bilingual guides. Have your camera ready, you never know what you might find! Xenotes is an excursion for nature and culture lovers and although it seems it is not necessary to be very intrepid since if you do not want to do some of the activities you can just watch others do them while you take a dip in the crystal clear waters of the cenotes.
We recommend MONDAY OR FRIDAY 8:30 a.m.
- • Round trip transportation with a certified guide throughout the tour. (pick up at Coral Mar)
- • Visit the different types of cenotes that exist in the world.
- • Descent with assisted rappel in Lu'um, a cavern cenote.
- • Zip lines and high jumps in K'áak', an open cenote, and in lik, an ancient cenote.
- • Kayak tour in Ha', a semi-open cenote.
- • Aquatic exploration swim in Ha', a semi-open cenote.
- • Non-alcoholic drinks (water and soft drinks) and hot drinks (chocolate champurrado and coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the exit of the first cenote.
- • Picnic that includes: julienne style soup, cold cuts and premium cheese bar, variety of rustic breads and dressings, to prepare your own meal accompanied by salads, water, wine and beer.
- • Equipment: life jacket, visor, rappelling equipment and kayak.
- • Use of restrooms, changing rooms and towels.
Returns at 6:30 pm approx.
What to bring:
- Wear comfortable beach clothes and a swimsuit. Bring a towel and an extra change of clothes.
- Bring cash or a card to buy souvenirs or acquire photos of your visit.
All online bookings are confirmed and guaranteed.
Once you book it you will get an email to confirm the date of your tour.