A wonderful combination: One beautiful park and one amazing excursion! This takes you to these two wonderful places in two days and you can pick what day you want to do it!! The pickup is right at the lobby and will get you back with a big smile on your face!! At Xenotes Tour, you will discover the four types of cenotes that exist, plus having different activities at each one. At Xcaret, get into the best of the culture and nature of Mexico.
Tour Xcaret Plus
Daily 6:35 am
Daily 8:35 am
Once you book the combo you can let us know when you want to do them or if you prefer you can even let us know once you get here.
Keep in mind:
•The combos have 15 days from your first visit to attend the tours on your package (a Park or Tour per day).
•Your coupon is valid for one year.
•The Combos (Tours) are not cancelable, nor refundable.
•The Combos (Tours) have 15 days from your first visit to attend the remaining tours (one per day). You must present the same bracelet in each tour. Please do not remove the bracelet until your last tour is over. Without the bracelet you will not be able to board your next activity.
•The tickets, activities or tours included in your purchase, are not exchangeable for other tickets, activities or tours.
•In Xenotes, to ensure your protection and ensure that the harnesses are comfortable and fit each of our visitors correctly, a minimum weight of 88 lbs. (40 kg) is require and a maximum weight of 300 pounds (136 Kg)
COMBO #8 XENOTES & XCARET PLUS
Tour Xcaret Plus
Daily 6:35 am
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube (requires a refundable deposit of 10 USD).
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
Returns at 10:30 pm aprox.
Daily 8:35 a.m.
- Round-trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
Returns at 6:30 pm approx.
This price is seasonal and available during most of the year except: Winter (December 23th 2022 to January 2nd 2023) Easter (1 to 15 of April 2023) Summer (1 July to 15 August 2023),. Please email us if you are planning to book this tour on "high season" The price may vary.
All online bookings are confirmed and guaranteed.
Once you book it you will get an email to confirm the day of your tour.